MOCK DEMO

As I further advanced my knowledge in Professional Education, we have learned that visual symbols are representation of direct reality, which comes in the form of signs and symbols.  It comes from variety of forms such as cartoons, photographs, illustrations, diagrams, charts, graphs, comic strips and flash cards. 




In this regards, we are tasked to think of a topic that could apply our learning about visual symbols and present the same in front of the classroom.  The first thing that came from my mind is to prepare a line graph that represents National Hero of the Philippines since they provide a lot of contribution in our country in fighting for the freedom we enjoyed today.  In addition, we also admired them for possessing intellectual brilliance and also for taking a stand and resisting the colonial government.  I have dedicated my visual symbol to commemorate their heroism and acknowledge my patriotism to the flag and country.  One thing is for sure, I can proudly say that I am Filipino.



My line graph depicts the year our National Heroes was born, the horizontal line represent the name of our Filipino heroes while vertical line signify their corresponding birth year. Likewise, I have prepared also flash card on the same subject matter as a motivation and discussing a brief biography of our heroes.



After my demo teaching in front of the classroom, my professor commented and I have agreed that it is more appropriate to used timeline graph for presenting birth year of our heroes instead of line graph.  To wrap it up, the noted suggestion adds up to my experiences and learning that I can share with my future students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEMO TEACHING - FRACTION

FLASH CARD